Friday, February 13, 2009

What Is a Blog?

Look at me now Ma – I’ve got my very own spot on the World Wide Web. In fact, just the other day I learned how to create a blog. Yes, your daughter the one who is technically challenged. It’s funny; because I’m not sure what blog even stands for? So, I decided to do a little research on the topic. According to our text and Google, the definition is fairly simple: a blog (short for "web log") is essentially an online journal or diary where anyone can post messages, photos, music and videos on his or her own site...

  • Blogs were initially created for the sole purpose of providing an avenue for people to “journal” their thoughts online.

  • Blogs are meant to be updated regularly.

  • Now blogging has become a way for any business to advertise their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment